The Albion Chamber of Commerce “Business of the Month” award is presented to a company or organization recognized for an outstanding achievement and/or exceptional customer service. This award is presented during the first week of each month and will be recognized on the Chamber’s social media pages and in the Albion News newspaper.
Businesses may be nominated by any member of the community, business, or organization in Albion, Nebraska. Businesses may self nominate! All nominations must be submitted using the Business of the Month nomination form. This form can be found on the City of Albion website or picked up at the Chamber of Commerce office located at 420 W Market Street. Nominations will be verified and remain under consideration for up to three months from the date of the submission.
- Current member in Good Standing of the Albion Chamber of Commerce
- Must be in business for at least one full year
- Should meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Have demonstrated outstanding support of the community
- Provide exceptional customer service and/or superior products
- Respected as being an ambassador of good will for our community
Business of the Month Will
- Be given an award with the name and month & year the award was presented
- Be announced on the Chamber’s Social Media pages and the Albion News
- Have a banner posted announcing them as the “Business of the Month”
Deadline for nomination is the 3rd Monday of each month. The Chamber Board of Directors will verify nominations. The nominations will be submitted to the Chamber Office Coordinator for review. The qualified applicants will be submitted to the Board of Directors for the final vote.
To nominate your selection, please download the form below and submit the completed form via email, mail, or drop by the Chamber Office.
Albion Chamber of Commerce
420 W Market Street
Albion, NE 68620
albionchamber [at] cityofalbion-ne.com